Thursday, March 9, 2006

Ahh Day 5 Morning

Good Morning,

It was a bad night! After I wrote you I finally climbed into bed via having a whinge to Sally about Ruth. She said that was probably a long time coming and needed to be told. It took me so long to try fall asleep. I was just so wound up about everything. My mind was racing a hundred miles an hour. Come 1am I was just starting to doze off. Then at 1:15am I had a phone call. Some lady in America wanting to upgrade from a twin room to an en suite room. I told her to call back during business hours, told her the time so she could figure out when to call back.

This then set me back another hour of sleep. Add to that the development of a sore throat and I am going great guns this morning! I really need some sleep. Or something. Actually I am hoping the cold and flu pill I took will kick in soon. If I wake up like this again tomorrow I'll go down to the doctors.

So my plans for my three days off. Tomorrow (Friday) I plan to go to the Aussie Embassy and find out what the go is with my passport. If I don't do anything else this set of days off I'm happy! The thought of going into the Heath for a couple of hours is also on the agenda, but that's going to depend on the weather. I do want to go see Olive. I still haven't called her, I'll call her this evening. If she's busy, there are some other family friends in South London I can get in contact with. Perhaps I'll even go see both of them. My main aim is to get my thought for the Anniversary happening. I may do that in the Heath. Other than that I want as little to do with anyone at Pax as possible. That's my aim. Time for me. I'll need it. This is going to be one of the craziest weeks on record!

I also plan to get to the post office on Friday too. I need to post the parcel I still haven't sent to my girls. The other exciting news is that the flags go up on the building this weekend. Kind of crazy if you ask me. Still not convinced they'll look any good.

Anyways, I should me on upstairs.
Rachael

No comments: