Friday, March 17, 2006

Kissing the Cook

Hi There,

First and most importantly. I am not going anywhere tonight so you call if you want to!! I have told you, call anytime you want or need to. I don't have a social life, remember? At least not with these guys! Too wild for my liking.

Secondly, nothing is going to stop me coming to the basement to write you, not even broken door locks!! My knees are fine today, my left was still a little sore this morning (the badder one of the two) but now I am fine and back to normal. It just takes time that's all and it usually means I have to almost completely stop. I wouldn't have been able to function as a HA yesterday!

Now, onto the other stuff. A-hem. Excuse me (burping) dinner is repeating on me already! Goodness! Actually it wasn't that bad, for fish night at least and we've a few people in house still here from the States so it was good company too.

I think the sudden bout of crying and feeling lonely is because I've been so tired. Today is a good day. I don't know if it was homesickness as such, just missing Melbourne that's all. Its a really nice city.

I'm well aware that I didn't have to send the shirts. But I wanted to. I know for your part Pax Lodge was a huge part of your life and I know your mum got a kick out of the place and well I just thought your dad needed another Pax shirt for his collection. Didn't think pink was his colour, though it did suit Roy! I was so glad they arrived on the 15th! Makes it even more special!! And besides, you guys send me stuff too so I am only returning the favour. If I could figure out how to post myself then I'd do it!

And sort of on that topic, Breanne has decided to take on the Office Assistant position.

I didn't tell you about Maria? During one of her ranting moments she was going on about kissing people and how she wanted to kiss me but I wasn't a boy so she didn't think kissing me was a good idea because she's an older woman and all and it doesn't give a good impression. However, she's now overly paranoid about it and keeps apologising.

Until next time,
Me :-)

No comments: