Monday, March 6, 2006

Just wake Up!

Good Morning,

I feel a bit tired this morning actually. No wait, that's not right. Almost over tired to the point where I am groggy. No wait, over slept I think is better. Two days now I've done the whole waking up groggy thing. I wonder what that is about. Almost like it is over sleeping because I have been going to bed before 12 and waking up right when my alarm goes off. I find if I go to be after 12 I wake up just before my alarm and I don't feel groggy. Okay, mundane Rachael habits. I'll move on.

I'm actually quite excited about the writing aspect of this thought for the Anniversary. I have a lot of different approaches to take. I have a lot of people to speak to and speak for and that's where I seek the challenge. And I look forward to that. Yes, the worst part will be the speaking it in front of lots of people.

Ruth sent me a message this morning. Perhaps what I had was a bug because she's got it too now. I feel bad! I know it wasn't a nice feeling! I can imagine her mum like pumping flat 7up into her! They wanted me to drink like a bottle or two of the stuff. It would make me feel worse!

My conversations with Shanna last night told me one thing. She's ready to walk out of here. Not enjoying it at all. She said that she hears myself, Breanne, Catherine and Rita (another ex HA here at the moment) go on about their times as HAs (similar to ours in the summer) and wishes that she could have experienced the same thing. Not enjoying it one bit. That's okay because by the sounds of it, Xenia has said similar things. This group are self destructing but in a different way.

Janet comes back tomorrow morning, yay! It feels like forever since I saw her. Mind you I somehow manage to get through the end of November, December and the first part of January!

Okay, I suppose I ought to be heading upstairs to start my day.

Later,
Me

No comments: