Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Night

Good Evening!!

Be warned, you may get an e-mail from Ruth. She rang me tonight and I guess I'm just a bit highly strung at the moment, pissed off at a lot of things, just annoyed in general at how much this place has changed. Anywhows, she called and did the whole like taking blood from a stone routine and in the end I basically told her to get to the point or I'd hang up the phone. In the end she kept saying she was fine so turned around and told her, 'Fine, you're okay. I'm going to watch some TV now so I'm going to hang up' and said good bye and that was pretty much it. I just didn't have the patience for her tonight. So I dunno, you might get an e-mail saying she's worried about me or something. Who knows.

I just reached a point while locking up that I realised I don't have the patience and respect for this place that I once did. A lot of it has to do with the HAs and right now I sort of feel like I am stuck in the middle of this huge war and I don't know what to do! The other part of that is that it should be that time of the month and so my emotions which I usually deal with in a day before it arrives, have now been spread over three days and well, I'm just not dealing with it!!

Tomorrow is a new day and perhaps I'll wake up on the right side of the bed. And then after tomorrow I am off for three days. I'm looking forward to it. I whole heartedly believe that I haven't been getting the time to myself that I need and that's a part of the way I am feeling. I just need to sort me out.

All the changes in Jewel were a great thing, it's a good thing you know. Like she'd sorted herself or something who knows. I thought she was due to go to a seminar too, maybe it's been cancelled or maybe she just pulled out? Who knows. We have Maria Plaza's room empty until the end of April so we have room for jewel in there. I don't know what her plans are but I know she's here for a year until her visa runs out.

I need to wrap this up and go to bed. Its 11:30pm and I am starting to get tired and annoyed again. Restless even. But tired and that's enough to make me sleep.

Night,
Me

No comments: