Friday, March 10, 2006

Re: Hey

Heya Ruth,

I've been really bad about getting back to you! Mind you I can't remember if it was last night or the night before that you called. Must have been the night before because I am off today so I wouldn't have been on nights the night before I was off. Hmm, that almost got confusing.

Its been pretty busy here and will only get busier. The Anniversary is right on our doorstep.
The flags go up on the building tomorrow. Weird stuff.

I've been working on my speech but am a little concerned as it seems like I've developed a small cold and my throat makes talking such an effort. Good grief give me strength!

It was my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary today, all the family flew over to be with them which was kinda nice. So I went and tracked down the church they got married in half a century ago. That was kinda neat. Went to the aussie embassy to get my passport checked out only to realise I forgot to pick up my passport when I left pax. Grr! I'd lose my head if it wasn't screwed on.

But other than that, no amazing news to speak of. Its same ol same ol at Pax really. I got a hair cut today, it's now right along the top of my shoulders. A bit of a change, but it also got rid of all the dead hair I had. Hopefully it'll look a little healthier now.

Right, I am off to bed. I'm a tad tired right now.

Hope all is well over in ireland!!

All the best, your bud
Rachael :-)

No comments: