Saturday, March 18, 2006

Hey Hey No Sunshine Today! Good Ol London!

Good Morning!!

How you doing today?

So I read your linguistics paper and for the most part I knew what you were talking about! Yes! I was so happy about that. It wasn't until I printed it off that I thought 'What if I don't understand it? How dumb would I feel?' but that's okay. I got it. Yet having never done anything like it I wouldn't know what to tell you about if its any good as a paper per say. But I liked it and I doubt I'll ever think so simply of the word father again...

You know once in grade 3 I was making a Father's Day card but me with my bad spelling and all actually made a Happy Farters Day card... I was so embarrassed, even the teacher laughed at me.

My alarm went off this morning and I went 'It's My Day Off!' and really didn't want to get out of bed. I'm sitting here in my uniform as usual because Doreen thought it would give a better impression. Fooey. It better not go all morning. Grrr.

Hey more flags came down during the night. Australia is out for the count!!

We have a new world flag and a new (green) Pax Lodge flag. They get flown on the pole for the first time today which is kinda cool. The material for the Pax Lodge flag is actually white! I wonder how long that will last?

Now I'm just dribbling on about boring stuff so I am going to head off. Enjoy the day and I shall return later at some point, depending on what time I get back from Brent Cross and if I eat out or not. I really am not in the mood for Pax Food.

Later,
Rachael :-)

No comments: