Friday, March 10, 2006

Re: Hi

Hey Erin!!

Yes we did get a package, did no one email you back about that? I'm really sorry. On behalf of everyone I send my thanks! I really liked the Tootsie thing.

You don't have to be communicative all the time! Life does sweep you over when you go back into the real world, I understand that! I just wish my time to leave would come a bit sooner, it's kind of dragging at the moment.

Its a big week this week for Pax Lodge. We turn the big 1-5 so there's lots happening. Lots of new things arriving, tomorrow we get 30 odd flags put up on the walls of Pax Lodge which will look a bit weird. I plan to take photos and send them to everyone!

Anyways dude, I hope everything is going well for you. Have you started Grad school yet? You go to like Maryland's right? Or something? Or did I really just mess that up?! Wouldn't surprise me really!!

Take care and we'll talk soon!

Rachael :-)

P.S I spoke to Monique on the phone the other day, she says to say hello. She's not that great with e-mail, in case you haven't noticed!!

No comments: