Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Sweet, Sweet Morning

Good Morning!

The HAs will reach a point of explosion and seriously, I think that's what needs to happen. Lock them away so they can just about kill each other. Then at least they'll know where they stand. But I do believe it's pretty much reached a point where intervention from elsewhere is going to be the only way to sort it out. See what fun we have here?!

I gave about a much thought to being a psychologist as I did to working with kids. It's just something I never really thought about making a career out of. Just a natural thing I do. Do you know one thing that surprised me last night? Rachel said she was very intimidated by me and my social abilities! It took all I could not to laugh. Me? Intimidating? I'm just a kitten!!!

When it comes to reading my thought, I don't get to wear my Guides Australia Uniform. I have to wear the uniform pants, a white shirt (like proper one not a polo) and my Pax Lodge Scarf. I have to dress like Senior Staff.

I attribute my attention to details (in some cases) to the fact that I am a writer. Peoples reactions to things (massages) will vary from person to person. In some cases, its professionally, in some (like ours) it also deals with set of emotions and stimulation's. Some people walk in the park and see the trees. When I walk in the park not only do I see the trees, I see how they move. I hear them, even feel them. I tend to look at the world in a slightly different light. When I become focused on something, I'll take as much detail as I need.

Can I come and watch the idiot box with you during spring break?!

You know I dreamed about a guest we have coming to stay last night, only I have no idea what she looks like! All I know is that she has an allergy to black pepper and the dream was about this person like having this huge reaction to black pepper! I don't even know what triggered it!

For now I should probably wind this up and head up to start the day. Mind you I was called down at like 7:50 to sort out an issue with someone who was checking in. Not that it bothered me, I was just out of the shower and answer my door in my bathrobe to find Louise like having a panic attack!! It was kind of funny really.

But yes, I am going to head off. Rachael

No comments: