Saturday, March 11, 2006

The Eve is Here

Hello!

Dinner is kind of making my lips sting, just like those nachos we had up the hill. Ouch. Remind me next time Erin cooks and I'm off to eat elsewhere. This is a nasty feeling!

So the afternoon was pretty much uneventful. Roy put up most of the flags on the front of the building and it rained the rest of the day. So I don't yet have a photo but I will take one tomorrow hopefully and send it to you. I hope to upload some photos onto my online album. But I think its okay. Its going to take a lot of getting used to, but then I guess there is a lot of stuff changing this week that will take a bit to get used to! New dinner wear and all!

I worked a little more on my speech and should have the final product ready tomorrow morning. Will practice several times and hope for the best. I know there's a couple of grammatical things which need changing but I weeded them out by reading parts of it out loud. One of the best ways to self edit that I have!

Then I put the idiot box on and watched an old English Crime movie type of thing (A Touch of Frost). After that I decided to send my big e-mail and no sooner had I sent the e-mail, the phone rang and it was Ruth. So I sat down here in the basement talking to her for almost an hour about very random things. I told her I got a haircut only somehow convinced her it was a lot shorter than what it actually is!! It was quite funny really!! So if she says anything to you, just agree!! Its quite fun! he he he. I promise you, its not that short and will grow back quick so it'll be back at the length you know it to be.

Next thing I know it was like 5:50 and I had to run upstairs to get shoes so I could go eat in the dining room. Now here I sit with a stinging mouth. I think it deserves ice-cream after that traumatic experience.

Oops I just wandered off into day dream land again.

I'm actually nervous about the Programme Assistant position, like almost it was me who applied!! I've sort of reached that point where I don't want to wait anymore! I just want to know right now! I know I know, patience is a virtue. *Sighs* but you know I can't help myself.

Now I think its time to go back upstairs, my stomach is now complaining about dinner. Not a good sign.

Until I return later this evening, when the house is quiet and all is still,

As always,
Me

No comments: