Sunday, March 5, 2006

Getting Back to Routine

Hello !!

Its been kind of busy again today, the Anniversary is just 10 days away now so everything is cranking up a notch. Its pretty exciting, even if I am stuck in the kitchen all day. It would seem that about 100 people will be here for the formalities in the evening which means I have quite an audience...

I did get my picture with Maria Plaza, though she looks naked in it which is a bit of an issue!! But I have one more for my wall which was my point. Actually I got back and there was a notebook by my door and on the from page was illustrated a sheep and the phrase 'Keep On Writing' so I thought that was really sweet. However, i do feel like I am in a gap. The way the staff board is now set up I'm kind of in a spot all alone. Its a weird feeling. I am the only long term volunteer here.

Yes Eton and Wilson came with me and Eton actually packed me an emergency case which I will send pictures of. It's kind of cute really. Took a nice photo of them with George (and don't tell Ruth this) but he's not looking in the greatest shape!! I will get George back, but not just yet. I will admit a part of me wanted to bring him back and Ruth did offer, but I just didn't think it was the right time yet. I promise you will get lots of pictures! Some that most people won't see!

Jewel is back in the UK and brought a Programme Assitant application in, in person, thought it was after the closing date so I am not sure if they'll take it.

Hmm Delta Goodrem's butterfly song. Nope, wasn't the inspiration for my story butterfly nor my tattoo! Butterfly was written in 1999 and Delta's album came out 2001 or 2002 I think. By that stage I already had the tattoo and the story written. However, I do like that song because it's about butterflies. I just like the CD in general really. I like how they sound and the stories they tell in a quite a clear, yet classic way.

Good Luck with the Mid term on Tuesday.

Me :-)

No comments: