Saturday, March 11, 2006

Before I crawl into Bed

My Dear,

I'm feeling rather sleepy and want nothing more right now other than to crawl into bed.

I did go back upstairs and about an hour and a half later I finally finished the speech. Ran through it a couple of times and at one point had myself in tears!! Its was crazy. Anyhows, cut it down some and timed it. Read out at 7 and a half minutes. So a little on the long side which has me worried.

So I decided to go knock on Janet's door. Sadly you're not the first person to hear it. However, you will be the second, I promise! Its just that right at that point in time I needed some feedback. Janet said the length was fine. I got to the end of it and looked up, poor Janet was sitting there sobbing into a tissue! I hadn't meant to make her cry, I guess I never intend to make anyone cry, but she was! I sort of felt a bit bad about that. Regardless, she said not to change it and that it was fine as it was. We then sat there and analysed some parts of it and reflected back over a few things.

I think I am happy with it. I'll fine tune it tomorrow morning and go over it a couple more times. But that's it. I'll leave it untouched until Wednesday night. Tomorrow night I'll read it to you.
I am calling about 4pm right? Is that a good time for you? Later or earlier? Up to you, just let me know. I'm free all day long. Just doing washing and a few other bits and pieces. I'll go pick up photos from Jessops too.

Hopefully your day is going great. Shanna mentioned earlier that tornado season is about to start. I remembered that storm when we were at your house and I asked what would happen if one came. In the beginning it was kinda a novelty but the more I thought about it, the scarier the reality seemed.

I am off to bed now.
Rachael :-)

P.S When I went upstairs I put my TV on and there was a Muppet's Special on!! It was great! I was in need of a puppet fix and I got it! It was really quite good because they had some of the voices there and they went into a script reading and just watching the expression on the puppeteers faces -it was great!!

No comments: