Saturday, March 18, 2006

Dang the Day is Almost Over!

Hello.

Well more flags fell down today. Its pretty sad really.

The meeting that I was in for started at 9am and I came out just on 11:07am. What a meeting. Well actually it was kinda boring and nothing mentioned about Programme Assistant, however they were discussing programme items this afternoon and no one other than Heather was required to be there. So no news that I can tell you about that, sorry. I'm in the dark as much as you.

However Maria gets up and has a whole list of things she wants for the kitchen. It was very funny. Like an extra chest fridge and a table so she can write. Hello, where does she have the room for it?!! We all kinda we silently chuckling away to ourselves. But it sounds like uniform will change within the next year and by this time next year HA allowance may raise to 60 a week.

After leaving the meeting I went out to Brent Cross and really don't understand what all the fuss was about!! The place is an overcrowded hell hole if you ask me! I spent about two and a half hours out there and I got my jeans (went into about six different stores) plus a new top. So an entire outfit for 21 pounds!! Brilliant! The jeans are very comfy too. And the top isn't usually a colour I go for but I like it. When I wear it I'll get someone to take my photo and you'll see it. I also went into Marks and Spencer's in search of a bra and found one which I brought and had to guess at the size because well, our sizing is slightly different!! But spot on with the guess, its fits lovely.

Came back and had a snooze (still trying to catch up on sleep!) and then went out to eat with Shanna who has just come back from staying with friends. Ate at the Milkshake place and then stopped at the Vic on the way home so we could both get a new phone card. I'll all set for Sunday's call now! Yay!

Oh and your parcel arrived today. I recognised the Rank Rhino box and laughed!! Thank you for the post card and the letter and the sweethearts and the Arby's sauce!! Yay!!!! Anyhows, I want to go clean my room a little, I've clothes and bags sort of everywhere. Its not that bad, it just seems worse because I have a mattress on the floor!! Besides, there's a line for the computer.

Hope your day went well, or is going well considering you still have the better part of an afternoon left!!

Rachael

No comments: