Sunday, March 5, 2006

Before I go to Bed

Good Evening Again,

Yeah you know it's a little cold down here tonight! I'm in my new Ireland t-shirt, it says 'The Leprechauns made me Do it' and well it was just too good to pass considering my fascination with the little green fellows!! Kinda cute and I like the colour green that it is.

Shanna finally left, which is good because I was getting impatient. She hang around longer because Erin was on the phone to Allan and Shanna wanted the phone to talk to Philip. Crazy, they all argue over the phone a lot. However, yes she did bring chocolate cup cakes and we ate pretzels too and just kinda talked and she complained a bit and we watched TV. Nothing overly fantastic but I do like the company. She gets on my nerves sometimes but you know what, not half as much as everyone else!!

Yep, my little thought suddenly got quite large, like bigger than the session closings. And there are going to be lots of important people there. Like no pressure or anything! I am going to be shitting myself!! But in true thought form it will be read from my little book. Of course I was going to send you a copy.

Eton's emergency case was half my doing and half his. Well his character decided what needed to be packed and me actually putting it in the bag. Yes I took a photo of this! George just looks a little worse for wear. Too many hugs and tears I think. I want to wash his clothes too. He'll survive a bit longer. Trust me if I thought he was in danger, I would have brought him back with me.

I give Ruth a hard time about things because I know I can! I just do it in a less direct way than you do. In saying that, she probably remembers your direct approach more than mine. Scares her a bit so many she'll remember it.

At the risk of sounding like I am lecturing (I'm not, really) but homework is a big thing at the moment. Mid Terms Erin!!

Well for yet another night I am wishing you Good Night.

Me

No comments: